County and municipal elected officials, board members and employees all have financial disclosure obligations. Depending on what position you hold in local government will determine what form you have to complete and whether to file it locally or with the state. The financial disclosure chart helps determine which forms need to be filed.
- State Filing Information - Information regarding those who are required to file, where to file and filing deadlines
State Form 1
Local officers and candidates for local office and designated local employees subject to financial disclosure by the State of Florida are required to file Form 1. Additionally, County and municipal employees authorized to approve expenditures exceeding $20,000 are required to file this form.
County and municipal filers must send completed Form 1 by mail or email to the Elections Department.
- Form 1 - Statement of Financial Interests for calendar year 2021
- Form 1 - video tutorial
- Form 1F - Final Statement of Financial Interests 2022 - Individuals who are required to file a Form 1 are required to file a Form 1F no later than 60 days after leaving that position, unless another position with a Form 1 or Form 6 requirement is taken within the 60-day period.
State Form 6
Form 6 must be filed by certain local personnel and elected constitutional officers subject to state law. This includes members of expressway or transportation authorities, circuit court judges, County judges, clerks of court, sheriffs, elected property appraisers, elected supervisors of elections, and County commissioners.
- State Form 6 - Full and Public Disclosure of Financial Interests for calendar year 2021
- State Form 6 - video tutorial
- State Form 6F - Final Full and Public Disclosure of Financial Interests 2022
- Other State Financial Disclosures Forms - Additional forms that state filers may need
- County Source of Income Statement - Those not required to file under state law, including certain County and municipal personnel, consultants and non-exempt advisory board members, are required to file this form.
- Final Source of Income Statement