The following files are in Adobe Acrobat format.
- County Contract Lobbyists Report (March 2019)
- Can I speak up at City Hall? Free Speech in the Public Forum, October 2018
- Compensation of Elected Officials in Miami-Dade County, January 2018
- Guidelines on Outside Employment updated May 2019
- Guidelines on the "Two-Year Rule" updated May 2018
- Report on Protocol Office Escorts of Local Elected Officials Through MIA, March 2017
- Latest version of Conflict of Interest and Code of Ethics Ordinance (January 2016)
- Ethics Commission enabling ordinance
- Honor Code implementing order
- Public Employees & Politics: the dos and don'ts for government workers participating in campaigns. Read the memo.
Ethics Training for Miami Beach Regulatory Employees, Final Report, February 2014
Commission on Ethics By-Laws, amended June 2019
Commission on Ethics Rules of Procedure, revised Feb. 2020
Staying out of trouble during the gift-giving season. Read the rules.
Guidelines and recommendations regarding "public benefit" clauses in certain government contracts (report regarding complimentary event tickets, approved 3/1/12).
Addendum clarifying "official function." (3/29/12)
Eye on Ethics Newsletter
Annual ReportsBack to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:42:24 AM
Contact Ethics Commission
Miami-Dade Commission on Ethics and Public Trust
Overtown Transit Village
North Tower, 8th Floor East
701 Northwest 1st Court
Miami, Florida 33136
Request a Speaker