The following files are in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Compensation of Elected Officials in Miami-Dade County, January 2018
- Guidelines on Outside Employment updated November 2017
- Guidelines on the "Two-Year Rule" updated November 2017
- Report on Protocol Office Escorts of Local Elected Officials Through MIA, March 2017
- Latest version of Conflict of Interest and Code of Ethics Ordinance (January 2016)
- Ethics Commission enabling ordinance
- Honor Code implementing order
- Public Employees & Politics: the dos and don'ts for government workers participating in campaigns. Read the memo.
Ethics Training for Miami Beach Regulatory Employees, Final Report, February 2014
Commission on Ethics By-Laws, amended October 2013
Commission on Ethics Rules of Procedure, revised August 2016
Staying out of trouble during the gift-giving season. Read the rules.
Guidelines and recommendations regarding "public benefit" clauses in certain government contracts (report regarding complimentary event tickets, approved 3/1/12).
Addendum clarifying "official function." (3/29/12)
Contact Ethics Commission
Miami-Dade Ethics and Public Trust Commission
19 West Flagler, Suite 820
Miami, Florida 33130
Request a Speaker