Ethics Commission Meetings
The Commission on Ethics and Public Trust meets monthly. Meetings are open to the public and agendas are available in advance.
On March 20, 2019, Governor Ron DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-69, which allows local government bodies to conduct public meetings without the need for a physical quorum or location, by means of communications media technology pursuant to Section 120.54(5)(b)2, Fla. Stats.
The Miami-Dade Commission on Ethics and Public Trust (COE) will be holding its next regular meeting on Wednesday, June 10 at 10 a.m., virtually. The virtual meeting details are as follows:
- Topic: Commission on Ethics & Public Trust June 10, 2020 Virtual Meeting
- Time: Jun 10, 2020 10 a.m.
- Join the Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 986 6747 0265
(If you have any difficulties with the meeting link, proceed to the zoom.com, click on join meeting, and enter Meeting ID# 986 6747 0265)
Public comments should be directed to issues within the jurisdiction of the COE. To facilitate public comments, the COE has created three different communication platforms. Members of the public may submit their comments by:
- Join the meeting via Zoom, Meeting ID: 986 6747 0265
- Email email@example.com up to 24 hours before the scheduled meeting; comments may not exceed 400 words. You must provide your name, address and reference to public comment.
- Call (305) 579-2594, up to 24 hours before the scheduled meeting and leaving a voice message; voice messages may not exceed 3 minutes. You must provide your name, address and reference to public comment.
During the closed session of the meeting all meeting attendees except the affected parties will be placed into a waiting room and will be re-admitted once the meeting returns to open session.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, any person requiring special accommodations must advise the COE at least three (3) days before the meeting by contacting Leonardo Mendoza at (305) 579-2594 or Leonardo.Mendoza@miamidade.gov
Anyone wishing to appeal any reviewable decision of the COE made at this meeting may need a verbatim record of the item.
We have archives for past meeting minutes going as far back as 2005 available online.