Resources for County Employees
To ensure that all representatives of Miami-Dade County government understand the basis of ethical standards, the Board of County Commissioners approved an ordinance requiring that each employee undertake ethics training that includes a review of the Conflict of Interest and Code of Ethics Ordinance and Florida’s Public Records Law. This training program is intended to fulfill that requirement and promote a better understanding of the importance of ethics in public service.
The following files are in Adobe Acrobat format.
- County Employees Seeking to be a County Vendor
- Relative of County Employee Seeking to be a County Vendor
- County Employee as Landlord for Section 8 Housing
- Relative of County Employee Seeking to Accept Section 8 Housing Voucher
Municipal and County Employees Outside Employment
- Request Outside Employment
- Outside Employment Income Statement
- Who must file?
- Outside Employment County memo
Public Officers, Employees and Advisory Board Members
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs about Outside Employment
FAQs about the "two year rule"